Maintenance and Tune-Ups
Champlain Valley Plumbing & Heating wants to make sure that your heating equipment is running at peak efficiency all year long which is why we offer maintenance and tune-ups for all of your heat system equipment throughout the Addison, Southern Chittenden, and Northern Rutland Counties.
Did You Know?
A properly tuned heat system can save you 10% in fuel costs every season. It will also increase the longevity and efficiency of your system so you aren’t just saving money now, but in the long-run too.
What to Expect
Champlain Valley Plumbing & Heating’s certified technicians will come and evaluate your system, checking the functions of your heating system. They will make necessary adjustments to your system to ensure peak performance and get your equipment in tip-top shape. When they are done, they will leave your house exactly the way they found it, so you don’t have to worry about cleanup.
- Inspect, vacuum, and clean oil burner and combustion area
- Lubricate motors and bearings
- Inspect and service flues, stack, and base of chimney
- Replace burner nozzle, pump strainer, and oil filter cartridge
- Inspect controls and adjust for maximum performance
- Adjust burner for most efficient fuel/air ratio to assure efficient combustion
- Analyze flue gasses for carbon level and percentage of CO2 content to assure clean exhaust gasses
We also offer Service Plans to ensure longevity and efficiency that you never expected out of your equipment.
Contact us today to schedule this necessary maintenance.